Rubika spent the majority of her childhood moving from country to country, settling into new cultures and new schools. Once static, she searched for meaning in her jobs and her careers, which ultimately took her towards hospitality, yoga, and coaching.
Now Rubika is a personal coach, a yoga teacher, an independent writer, as well as a self-proclaimed sci-fi/comic book nerd. As she develops her own passions and purpose, she hopes to continue make an impact through intentional mindfulness, self-discovery, and ethical living. She brings the same guiding principles to her travel and her work as an educator, where she teaches emphasizes empathy, cross-cultural communication, and service excellence.
- Core Values: Integrity, Love, Growth, Empathy
- Passionate about: Diversity; Travel and Tourism; Our place in the universe; Theoretical Physics
- 16 personalities (Myers-Briggs) result – Campaigner (ENFP-T)
- Favourite superheroes – DC: Superman, Flash, Nightwing; Marvel: Professor X, Daredevil, Spiderman
- Favourite author: Dean Koontz